Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
- Medicals for pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (HGV, PSV etc.)
- Insurance claim forms
- Prescriptions for taking medication abroad
- Private sick notes
- Vaccination certificates
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.
Patient Reports / Forms and Other Services
The doctors provide other non-NHS services where a fee will be charged. Please check the current scale of charges at the time of requesting the service or your doctor will inform you of the appropriate charges when you are seen.
These services include:
- Insurance policy reports / certificates
- Private patient consultations
- Private certificates
- Private prescriptions
- Patient requested reports for various purposes / reasons 3 Private health care claim form completion
- Holiday cancellation forms / certificates
- Taxi card application form completion
- Health club / fitness forms for completion This is not an exhaustive list – please check with reception.
Please note – the doctors do NOT endorse gun license application forms.